Nature, Art, Health, and Wellness

Nature, Science, and Art
Welcome!

October 12, 2013

A Bad Run is Better than No Run

There always comes that time when you just don't FEEL like doing it. I had no desire to push myself, to either run hard or fast, I did believe it important to get out there and make the attempt. Strong runners would say to just push right through it. But I feel that my goal right now is to just be consistent and regular in making the time to run an important part of my life. And so I went. I ran slow, sooo slow. I felt no desire to make it a long run either. While I didn't actually walk during any of it, my pace through the running steps was probably slower than a walk at some points. No matter. I did it, and I'm glad. The title of this post, A bad run is better than no run, is one of the quotes in this article, The 10 Best Motivational Quotes for Fitness and Exercise. 

No comments: